Bloc UX/UI Design Bootcamp
June 2016 - September 2016
New York University: Steinhardt School of Culture, Education, and Human Development
Fall 2011 – May 2015
B.S. in Applied Psychology | Minor in Business Studies | GPA 3.3
UX/ UI Freelance (May 2016 - Present)
- Managed multiple projects from data collection, analysis to product development.
- Administered usability testing based on low-fidelity/high-fidelity wireframes.
- Incorporated responsive design for multiple digital platforms.
- Created mockups from scratch into prototypes for user interviews.
- Validated brand identity and design choices through A/B testing, Visual Mood testing, Navigation tests and many more.
eMarketer (September 2015 - December 2015)
11 Times Square, New York, NY 10036
- Worked closely with the VP of products in developing product innovations.
- Directed all communications with clients and participated in interviews to learn more about product’s UX/UI.
- Analyzed individual reports on customers’ use- cases and presented ideas for development of future product features.
- Created product prototypes of new ideas through Sketch and Invision for user testing.
- Led an innovative product project to create a client portal for better understanding of company’s services.
- Compiled questions for potential incorporation in product’s Q&A to increase exposure of product’s usage to new users.
Nuvo Silver Inc. (October 2014 – January 2015)
347 West 22nd Street, New York, NY 10011-2661
- Led company’s social media marketing campaigns to implement product communication and branding goals.
- Performed independent research on improving positive brand image for company’s products through advertisement.
- Organized business plans and maintained communication with different company partners.
- Reported daily accounts for company’s earnings from different platforms.
- Formulated new projects with team members that would help increase company’s sales, which was presented during staff
Michael Cohen Group LLC (January 2014 – May 2014)
375 West Broadway, Suite 502, New York NY 10012
- Performed formative research on children’s reaction to TV programming, such as Nick Jr. to improve show ratings.
- Compiled data based research on popular media entertainment for company to incorporate in future children’s game
- Produced independent presentation on common apparel trends and implications for potential marketing partnerships to
- Analyzed behavioral data based on focus groups to be included in team’s primary report.
- Organized different project’s case studies and interviews based on TV programming reactions into digital format.
- Pitched new ideas to researchers pertaining to other marketing fields to incorporate into company’s current projects.
Angel Advantage Center (March 2012 – Present)
762 59th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11220
- Coordinated lesson plans in Math, Reading and Grammar for SHSAT/ SAT/ K- 5 students.
- Taught SHSAT and SAT Math to a classroom of 30 students.
- Produced reports on students’ progression for presentation during staff meetings.
- Supervised other teachers’ in-class coordination with students.
- Managed student and staff orientations.
- User Surveys
- Sketch 3
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Usability Testing
- SWOT Analysis
- User Flows
- Color Theory
- Microsoft Office Programs